Being a billing analyst at Mobile Vikings includes:
- Being independently responsible for defining and monitoring the controls of all billing processes within the company.
- Using your in-depth knowledge of these processes to find ways of improvement/optimization together with the process stakeholders (internal + external).
Your main responsibilities are
- Monitoring the controls and checkpoints you defined for the billing process
- Process owner for the Retail Fraud process, identify and discover new fraud cases and define actions to reduce fraud risk in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Defining functional requirements for process automation and your billing process improvements
- Developing and updating procedures for process execution
- Analysing process-related issues
You are the one
- Who has a passion for business processes and demonstrable experience in designing processes and setting up an internal control system
- Who is accurate, analytical and critical
- Who has experience in Billing and Fraud
- Who loves working in teams, has great communication skills but can work autonomously as well
- Who has a flexible mind that can take up several roles and eager to take new responsibilities.
- Who is fully proficient in Dutch and English
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”