Due to our ambitious growth plans, we are currently planning more and more projects that have a focus on improving our customer care even more.
Your main responsibilities are
- Taking charge of the different customer care projects, especially the ones initiated by the care team, but also taking into account the ones that have an impact on our Customer Care team way of working.
- Keeping resources and schedules on track, and coordinating the different tasks that need to be done.
- Creating and maintaining an overview of the total scope of the different projects, their progress and their status.
- Making sure everybody is kept in the loop correctly and made aware of what needs to be done, by when, is your main goal.
You are the one
- Who likes scoping, organising and delivering projects for our Vikings and agents.
- Who brings a good and well-balanced communication rhythm to ensure good pace in the projects.
- Who has previous experience in project, timing & budget management.
Who has previous experience in a customer care environment.
- To whom priority setting is a second nature.
- Who shows enough attention to details and a high level of accuracy.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”