Have you always loved shaping brands? Creating campaigns that engage people, that make
them do Da-da-ta dances? And that excite them to become a Viking and write us poems?
If you feel your marketing blood flowing through your veins now, you might cater for the job!
You will drive the marketing campaigns for Mobile Vikings. You will be responsible for the
media planning / agency follow-up. You will work closely with our media buying department
for all ATL campaigns, as well as with our digital team. As the keeper of the true Viking spirit,
you will need a thorough understanding of our customer, the market, our competitors, and a
vision on the future of mobile services.
You’ll need to think, act... well, basically be a smart challenger: constantly monitor our sales
KPIs and grasp opportunities. We’re lean and mean, so there is room for testing/experiments.
And if it works, we can make it big by standing on the shoulders of DPG Media.
Your main responsibilities are
- Defining the Mobile Vikings brand strategy
- Monitoring & driving acquisitions
- Coordinating projects & campaigns (both ATL and BTL) to boost acquisition of new
- Coordinating media planning (ATL/BTL)
- Being the brand Identity keeper (Visual ID, tone of voice, segmentation, positioning, ...)
- Drawing up business cases for new deals/projects
- Working together with the product marketing team to build a solid offer tailored to
- our customers
- Make customers proud Vikings!
You are the one
- Who can act, think and work on a strategic and conceptual level
- Who’s proficient in Dutch/French/English
- Who has previous 3-6 years experience in brand management
- Who’s an ambitious & hands-on marketeer
- Who has expertise in both the digital and the traditional media landscape
- Who makes decisions based on knowledge and insights
- Who’ll provide us with creative ideas and ways to move forward
- Who’s eager to keep track of results/KPIs
- Who’s eager to work in teams
- Who’s looking to gain more experience in a very dynamic company culture