Being the IT Infrastructure Engineer at Mobile Vikings includes:
- Making sure our IT infrastructure in the Amazon Cloud (AWS) is able to serve our Vikings well, in close collaboration with our partners and our internal devops teams.
- Maintaining a close relationship with all our IT partners.
- Being the go-to person for many IT-related problems.
- Being responsible for connecting different components of our complex IT architecture.
- Coordinating between different partners and internal teams to solve issues.
- Validating solutions that have been implemented by our partners.
- Having knowledge about monitoring. You are willing to work with tools like Graphana, hands on experience is a plus.
- Being part of a 24/7 on-call team.
- Having a very broad interest in many aspects of IT.
- Having a strong hands-on mentality.
- Guaranteeing that our colleagues’ IT devices all work properly
Your main responsibilities are
- Our cloud infrastructure.
- 3rd line support.
- Our internal IT.
- Supporting our 24/7 team.
You are the one
- Who has a bachelor in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Who’s open to a challenge.
- Who’s fluent in English and Dutch.
- Who has excellent communication skills.
- Who’s a team player, but can work independently as well, and who takes ownership.
- Who has experience with VPN and other network technology.
- Who has experience with cloud solutions. You’re familiar with Docker & Kubernetes, for example.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”