Being the IT Lead at Unleashed means you will be working for the telco brands Mobile Vikings and JIM Mobile, you will report directly to the CEO, be part of the Leadership Team and you would lead a team of 25 highly motivated IT professionals who are keen on delivering the best service, product, and customer experience.
Your main responsibilities are
- Together with the Leadership Team, you translate the strategic objectives into a coherent IT multi-year plan, in which you build a bridge between your IT roadmap and the broader business objectives.
- You’re in charge of the daily business of our IT infrastructure, applications, and data sources in a high-demanding B2C environment.
- You lead a team of 25 co-workers (through 6 team leads; Analysis, Front-end, Back-end, QA, Operations & Data), coach them and keep them informed.
- You are responsible for vendor, contract and SLA management (with our third parties) in order to meet our IT objectives.
- You’re right on top of all technological evolutions, and you come up with IT guidelines based on your expertise. You implement them and communicate them into our organization. You advise co-workers, team leads, and management with a pragmatic and hands-on approach.
- You are responsible for the IT architecture, coaching the architects and sponsoring change projects where needed.
- You will provide recommendations for cost-effective IT solutions that provide the organization with a competitive advantage and increased productivity.
You are the one
- Who has a master’s degree or equivalent in work experience, preferably in IT.
- Who has a strong analytical mind.
- Who has leadership qualities and can convince, inspire and motivate others and create the right work environment through good and honest communication.
- Who has at least 10 years of IT experience of which the last years in a similar role, preferably in a B2C e-commerce environment.
- Who possesses the necessary technical knowledge and skills. IT interests you and you’re keen on following up on the newest technologies and fast evolutions.
- Who has demonstrable experience in project and portfolio management.
- Who loves to help grow their team members.
- Who thinks in terms of solutions, is proactive, and puts our end-users (both Vikings & JIM’mers) first.
- Who’s fluent in Dutch and English.