Being our Telco QA engineer at Unleashed includes:
- Well, basically, you break our stuff. Because you’re fully aware that our Vikings don’t mess around. Any bug, weird interface or illogical flow is called out immediately. That’s where you come in: the sign above your desk reads “better, faster, stronger” and top quality is what you live and breathe.
- Task automation is your second nature: no time for repetitiveness, you need to be challenged time and time again.
- You always stay optimistic, even in stressful times when deadlines are hanging over your head.
Your main responsibilities are
- To define the test strategy, improve our test processes and make the test- and validation process more efficient.
- Align and liaise with the IT QA team and ensure the E2E quality
- To test new Telco products and processes as thoroughly and swiftly as possible
- To guarantee that no regression occurs on existing functionality
- To test if it integrates well (technology) and that it matches our requirements (buss acceptance)
- To be involved in the analysis phase and define + safeguard acceptance criteria
- To collaborate with external partners and keep them attached to our train of thoughts
- To control the quality delivered by our partners
- Work within the billing squad and support in the operational processes
- Ensure the telco network quality is measured and work together with the Telco Architect and operations manager to put improvement plan in practice.
You are the one
- Who lives and breathes top-notch quality.
- Who’s an expert in communicating clearly and thoroughly.
- Who has already worked with a test management tool.
- Who’s fluent in English.
- Who has a bachelor in IT or Telecoms
- Who has a big plus if they have Telco testing and billing experience in their pocket.
- Who, after reading all this, says “Well yes, this is exactly me”